This spicy kimchi ramen is comforting, filling and slightly spicy, made with instant noodles. This is a great weeknight dinner.
Korean Kimchi Ramen
- 1/4 cup chopped kimchi
- 1 large egg
- Roasted steak with powdered rosemary, salt and pepper
- Spring onions
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- Mung bean sprouts
- Chilli powder
- 1 noodles packet
- In a medium pot , add vegetable stock , salt and chilli powder.
- Once the vegetable stock has heated, add noodles .
- When ready to serve, put the noodles in a bowl.
- Then drop a bull's eye egg into the soup and add onion leaves,roasted beef , mung bean sprouts and chopped kimchi.